ANNOUNCEMENT Featuring Local Artists

New Community Announcement
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart Hub

Community Staff
Verified Member
BartHub would like to begin to feature local artists. Please let us know if you're interested. Send us a message and some examples of your work. We are so excited about this!

cherokeemaid333

Bart Hub Junior Member
Verified Member
BartHub would like to begin to feature local artists. Please let us know if you're interested. Send us a message and some examples of your work. We are so excited about this!
I am Pamela Carrico, owner & designer for Carrico's Creative Corner, yarn shop in the country -offering CMO Designer Knits www.CMOdesignerknits.com. I have been part of the BAA for around 35 years and been in the OKMozart Shoppe for most years and BAA Art Spring and winter shows.

Area 52

Forum Assistant
Verified Member
Wonderful. We would love to see some of your work. How about being featured on our main page soon? I'm reallllllly glad you posted this as I'm very interested in the arts. My Mom was an plein air watercolorist and did some oils as well. She was also involved in her local Art Assoc. I will be joining BAA very soon. A warm welcome to you.

Hello GIF by Originals

cherokeemaid333

Bart Hub Junior Member
Verified Member
when you join BAA you also get a choice of a free class from a local artist. Bartlesville Art Association
I included a picture of one of my displays at a Winter Gallery the BAA put on.

Attachments

• BAA Winter Gallery Nov 2015 CMO display.jpg
    BAA Winter Gallery Nov 2015 CMO display.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views : 2

cherokeemaid333

Bart Hub Junior Member
Verified Member
Call 918-333-8933 for directions. Just 10 minutes to the east of B'ville

Attachments

• trendsetter swtc silk city fibers millends swatching door entry.JPG
    trendsetter swtc silk city fibers millends swatching door entry.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views : 1