REVIEW My Experience with Walmart + Delivery Service

Area 52

Community Staff
BART HUB MEMBER
Reaction Count
Ive had to start using delivery service so I signed up for Walmart + monthly service.

Walmart + is 12.95 a month for unlimited delivery as compared to their regular delivery fee which is 7.95 each time. If you only need groceries once a month than obviously Walmart + is not the better deal.

Driver tips: In the Ap you are requested to give a driver tip and they offer suggested amounts or custom amount. So in total, you’re paying almost $20/month for one delivery.

Note on tips.. I was told by a driver that if you tip none or low, they (the contract delivery service) basically ignores your order for a while and puts you in at the bottom of the delivery list. I have zero idea if this is true or not.

Pros: If you’re disabled like I am, this can be a vital service. You don't have to actually go into or be near a Walmart-lol.

Cons: It is expensive IMHO. Drivers are a hit or miss. Bags smell like cigarettes sometimes. Ap is pretty bad. Times are often unavailable. Knowing when items have been delivered is a hit or miss which is difficult if you have perishable items or frozen items of course.

Overall, I can’t say I would recommend this service BUT if this is your only option then your SOL like me. lol

But life will go on...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Area 52

Community Staff
BART HUB MEMBER
Reaction Count
I will have to say though that our local Walmart pharmacy is very good and their pharm employees are very nice and efficient.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account in our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.